Friday, October 31, 2014

End Of A Era

 It is the end of a Era Sami Brady Dimera is leaving Salam AKA Alison Sweeney Is leaving Days Of Our Lives, She has been on for over 20 years we have seen her right from the jump stealing her sisters boyfriend making him think she was pregnant with his baby to changing the dna test  from marrying her baby's real daddy Austin's brother Lucas to some of the best fights with Kate and Nicole to her sister to being bitched slapped by her own mother this girl has done a lot been threw a lot done a lot being on death row Gods knows what else to many to name .


But she has went threw so many changes to finding out her son got his ex girlfriend pregnant to him being gay and getting married Sami has been threw it all being raped in her early days to first year of being on days but love her or hate her she has been one tough cookie to say the very least.

I use to hate Sami but mostly likely I hated her because she reminded me or stirred something inside me that was like or just like her and I did not want to face it this days character has helped me get threw my time when i was taken to texas against my will and made me a tougher person .

For that alone I thank Ms Sweeney alone for playing the biggest bitch on day time tv for that and for that I thank you for playing that bitch well. 

Hats off  to you Sami Brady Dimera there will never bee another one like you ever.


You are the one of a kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment